Most business owners didn’t go into business to become bookkeepers.
A study has suggested that 51% of small business owners and managers rely on their spouse or partner to help run their business. According to the research, 46% rely on their partners to take responsibility for general business administration, while 19% employ their spouse or partner as a receptionist and 14% expect their partner to cover the legal and accounting side of the business. Spouses and partners of small business owners work an average of two days a week for the business, with one in four putting in three or more days. Imagine the strain this extra stress could put on your family life.
Why not let us take on that chore while you get on with running your business.
We offer a full bookkeeping service. We use and recommend Sage software although we also have experience of other software packages. We can either work at your premises or in our office at Beeston.
Our bookkeeping service in fully bespoke and can be tailored to meet your business needs.
Our range of bookkeeping services include:
- Raising sales invoices
- Entering purchase invoices onto the purchase ledger
- Entering customer receipts
- Issue statements to your customers
- Credit control – we do this mainly by phone and always maintain a professional but friendly relationship with your customers
- Reconcile statements received from your suppliers and request missing invoices
- Raise payments to your suppliers
- Reconcile all bank accounts
- Enter credit card transactions
- Reconcile credit card statements
- Enter payroll journals
- Make payments to HM Revenue and Customs for PAYE
- Calculate your VAT liability and submit the returns on your behalf
- Arrange payment of your VAT liability
- Review of all sales ledger accounts and deal with queries raised by your customers
- Post monthly journals for depreciation, prepayments and accruals
- Calculate monthly interest on bank loans and hire purchase liabilities